2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Checking in on my 2011 goals

I stated I don't do resolutions I do goals. So I thought I would take a moment on my break today to let you know what I've been doing to achieve some of these goals.

1. I am going to reconnect with myself
Update: Really trying to focus on the positive and not the negative. Try to also take time just for myself to think.
2. Continue on my weight loss journey
Update: This has been a real challenge for me. But I've given up some very hurtful health things for my lent season. So I'm hoping to show some positives on the scale soon.
3. Get outdoors!!!
Update: I've managed to get out and walk a little. Weather permitting of course. I'm hoping to get out more because I'm going to do 2 maybe more 5 K's this year. I'm also planning to take advantage of my Christmas present (Camera from my hubby) and get out hiking this year.. get some good pics
4. Watch less TV
Update: Let's be honest... when the weather is cold and crappy you watch a lot of TV. I've talked about a goal to watch no re-runs. But I do lay there and watch the biggest loser.
5. Focus on paying off debt
Update: Duane and I are communicating more about our finances. We are setting plans to pay certain bills off with our tax return and really take those payment amounts and apply them to another bill to pay down. Last year we acquired a fair amount of debt with his bells palsy incident... this year we are working to cleanse.
6. Continue Date nights
Update: We have really been doing well on this one. At least once a month, one night for just us. It's been enjoyable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think checking in on your goals every once in a while is a great way to stay on track! I just did the same thing on my blog the other day! LOL
Good luck Sis and keep it up... YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Moi said...

Checking in on your goals is great. Great work.