2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 6... Some old Challenges

This week I weighed in at 331.6 which is about 2 more lbs down.

Over the weekend we were busy cleaning and getting ready for a party on Sunday. The challenge was to not overeat... the challenge was hard. I think I did very well but not well enough.

I love aqua aerobics. I go Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays and I'm feeling really good. I just wish the scale was reflecting more of what I feel.

I think what is holding me up right now is I get so busy throughout the day I'm not getting in enough calories. I need to focus this weekend on daily meal plans and make sure I get it in.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I think you are doing great- keep up the good work. Remember it is more about feeling better then anything else.