2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Week 5 down... time to reflect

Today I weighed in at 333.2 which means that in the first 5 weeks I lost 6.2 lbs. I feel like this is a good start. The past couple of weeks I have mentally made a transformation to pick better choices when eating. I have been going to aqua class at least 3 days a week and also picking it up with projects around the house. I have not had any soda or candy since week 2! and I plan too continue to not have any NO MATTER WHAT! I'm not going through those withdrawl headaches ever again.

I do hope that my weight loss will gain momentum in the next month or two. I am feeling stronger so now that I have muscle building the fat should start falling off.

My biggest challenge is getting in breakfast. I am not a morning person. No matter how hard I try, I still hit that alarm clock. My goal starting week 7 will be to eat breakfast BEFORE I get in the shower each morning. Hopefully that will boost my weight loss.

So now time for the pictures. I did a side by side comparison so you can see the changes. I personally notice that things are lifting in the tummy area and you can see there are changes in my back and bottom area.

Thank you all for your support... Talk to you after week 6!



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Changes are happening- keep up the good work- you have a great attitude!

Karen said...

I would've never thought 6 lbs. would be enough of a change to see results, but it really is! That's about where I'm at right now too... and even though I'm sure nobody else can tell, I can! Doesn't it feel great? I swear just little achievements have such a huge effect on my confidence and drive to keep going. You're doing awesome! I'm rooting for you!