2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Week 4... Feeling groovy!

So week 4.
This past week went pretty well.
Still no soda and no candy. I think the challenge this week was getting in enough food and water. I did go to 3 aqua classes and really felt it this week. I loooove these classes though. I feel like I get a total body work out and not a lot of impact on my knee's.

I have to tell you that this week I had more energy. I slept better most nights. I also felt like I had more brain power at work (Didn't know it was possible ha ha).

I won't be able to weigh in tomorrow because of a nephews birthday party but I will be weighing in on Tuesday....

Update: Weighed in on 8/11 at 334.4
WOOOOO HOOOOO! Slowly but surely I'm going down!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

cathie silcox trujillo said...

you know what great job to you!! keep it up, I need to lose weight to not feeling so good about my self and you start getting worried about your health!! so good job! my cousin just found out in Feburary that she had type 2 diabetes from being over weight since then she has exersized and ate right and she has so far lost 40lbs and looks great! we can do it we just need to stay focused and stick to it!