2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, October 15, 2012

Didn't rule those 2 lbs... but it's ok

So before vacation I didn't lose the 2 lbs I needed to so that I could celebrate being out of the 300's. But you know what, that's ok!

I still went on vacation, had fun running around Disneyland, relaxing at the condo, and eating tons of good food. I didn't feel guilty or ashamed. I tried my best to stay within calorie lines and did a TON of walking so I didn't fret.


I am back... I'm not going to weigh myself until this Saturday so I don't discourage myself at all. I will get in 3-4 Jazzercise classes, I will restock my fridge with good foods, and I will be excited for my next event with id "Night of the Running Dead" this Saturday night!

Onward and upward. I will get out of the 300's and be able to write that post I've been wanting to for years. It will happen!

No comments: