2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, October 1, 2012

2.1 lbs... I will rule you... I hope :)

So... I am officially only 2.1 lbs away from being out of the 300's. I want to be out of the 300's by this Saturday since I'll be on vaca in San Diego all next week.

I got a fortune cookie exactally 3 months ago from Oct 6th's date stating in three months you will get exciting news. I have been so hoping that this is true... and since it just so happens it falls on my official weigh in day. I certainly hope for atleast a 299.5 (Since my scale goes in .5's) reading. If it does I will have officially made it out of the 300's and haven't been that light in 6 years or so. I will then celebrate on my vacation and then get prepared for "Night of the Running Dead" when I get back.

Not sure with everything going on this week if I'll be able to Blog again until I get back from Vaca but I'll try... even if it's just to tell you what happens this Saturday.

1 comment:

jen said...

My fingers are crossed you'll kick that 2lbs ass! I'm so proud of you and in constant awe of your motivation and attitude. You inspire me :)