2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, February 3, 2012

Jan 2012 wrap up

Well not what I wanted to lose but a loss is a loss. In January I managed to get through the holidays, get a promotion at work, take on extra work until a replacement is hired for my current position, and on top of that... my birthday on the 23rd which is always a weekend long event.

I'd say with all of that going on and still at a 3 lb loss for the month... I'LL TAKE IT!

Now come on nice weather! I've signed up for a 5K (purpleday5K.com) for March 24th. This means I need to start training for this. This will be my first 5K ever. Yes, I am walking but as a great motivational push my cousin Jen posted to me... It doesn't matter how fast you run you are still doing laps around those on the couch. I've decided to start a scrapbook for just all my events I participate in and maybe someday when I am blessed with a child they will be proud that their momma didn't just lay down and die.

1 comment:

jen said...

Keep looking at the loss. forward it forward!! Keep it up, I know you can do it!