2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, January 20, 2012

Have YOU given up yet?



There are statistics that say over 50-60% of you have already given up on your resolutions. Question is.... why?

Have you not gotten your materials or ideas organized on how to succeed?
Have you decided that it's just too hard to maintain?
Have you just plain given up?

If you answered YES to any of those items well you are human, but you are allowing excuses to get in your way. No one has 100% on days 100% of the time. The point is you have to allow yourself to forgive and move on. It's easier to continually put yourself down or make yourself feel bad for not doing something. Find the time for you... Find the energy for you.



I've made some pretty aggressive goals to lose 100 lbs this year. I wanted to try and lose close to 10 lbs a month. Knowing that some months I'll ROCK IT!!! some I'll fall a little short. I'm not going to beat myself over it to the point that I don't continue to try. A loss is a loss and as long as I keep going down even if it's a lb at a time/week it's a loss. Eventually I'll see the results I desire and I believe this year of TRANSFORMATIONS will happen as long as I want it bad enough.



Hang in there my fellow weight loss friends. If you need motivation or a pep talk just let me know!

1 comment:

jen said...

I'm still trudging along full speed ahead, well minus the weight loss for obvious reasons. Come mid-February I'd be glad to join you on walks and come mid-March I'm up for anything :) Keep going girly and hit that 100 pounds!!