2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Saturday, January 7, 2012

This weeks focus: Affirmation



This week not only am I going to continue my push for hydration but I'm going to start telling myself a positive image affirmation in the mirror each day this week.

Not only do we need to change our outer self but also our inner self. I do believe there are scars that we bury deep down that also cause our bad habits or our ease to give up on our goals. Until you face the skeletons in your closet will you begin to heal and love yourself.

I believe I have many thing that I need to just clear out and open up to myself about and let them go. Forgive not only others but myself for those things. I am in hopes that affirmations will assist me in doing so this week. I've also pondered the thought of writing down those things into a notebook and then burning the pages one by one setting them free.

1 comment:

jen said...

Keep it up darlin' you're doing great!!