2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm just Livin... L-I-V-I-N

So this week many hustle and bustles happened. It sucks when both your cars need to be registered the same month each year. Never the less repairs done. One car registered the other should be by tomorrow.

This week I decided to not be a debbie downer. I decided to enjoy each minute that I had. I did my walking on breaks and that felt good. Been cooking at home a little more and this week we are going for 100% no fast food. I even went to scrapbook club last night and wasn't a huge downer because I was "Tired" or something else. I sat there in the heated room with a fan blowing my project 2 and fro laughing, enjoying the company of the ladies, and really loving my creation.

When I got home last night I mentioned to Duane that I haven't really been scrapbooking in my room all that much since I moved everything down stairs... funny he said he had noticed. I've been so caught up in other things I hadn't noticed I haven't done that or painted or played my sax in a while. Maybe it's really time I started Livin again! Do the things I enjoy and if happiness follows, well I am ready for ya!

Baby steps for sure... not buying any more clothes until I drop some sizes.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Sammie, I love your guts! I'm right there with ya girly. I realized the other day that I have been a debbie downer lately myself. Focusing on the negative... guess what my results are: NEGATIVE. No more i tell ya! I'm not pushing hard for the weight loss... i'm focusing on being happy. Truth be told, i don't have to be thin to be happy (healthy maybe but not happy). I just have to be happy to be happy. Funny how that works right? LOL