2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, July 8, 2011

Down a couple more!!!

So I'm down to 331.8

This week has been majorly stressful! My poor 4 month old puppy came down with Parvo and she was in the vet hospital all week. Between that and it being a short week at work but a weeks worth of stuff to do... I haven't made the best choices. I've not walked on breaks this week, I've drank more non water then water, and I've eaten poorly.

Now that I know I've done this I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I'm going to realize what I've done and then I'm going to move on. I could have done much better but not going to shame myself for losing over 10 lbs in 3 weeks.

Puppy is doing well. A lot of meds have to be administered through out the day still and special food. Eventually we can let our dogs play together again... and she is dying to play with Hudson! It's been hard to keep them apart.

I have been switching to anything sugar free. There are times I want some chocolate or a Popsicle. It's nice to know I have some great tasty choices there.

3 comments:

jen said...

Good Job! It's important to keep looking forward and not beat yourself up so kudos to you for that, 10lbs in 3 weeks IS great! Keep up the good work!

Dani said...

10 lbs!!! WAY TO GO! That is the step in the right direction! I want to see you win this month! I want to see you "stop letting yourself down" and win! You can do this Samantha!

The Fly said...

Well with that being said, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE (i'll let me family know too..) needs to lay off the baby thing. Anyone who asks about it, ANYONE will probably get a good chewing from me. I'm tired of the constant pressure myself. If it happens, it happens. Remember only God can make it happen... so if anyone wants to blame someone, pin it on him!