2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Yeah, Yeah I know... I'm a lamer

I haven't posted anything in almost a month. I know I'm lame! I've been soo busy and preoccupied and depressed that I didn't want to yet again go on another rant.

I seriously think there is something wrong. I don't eat OR DRINK sugar for 40 days and only lose 6 lbs. At my weight I should have lost WAY more then that. I think since my miscarriage last year my body just can't adjust.. I'm staying stagnant.

So in an effort to correct my chem imbalance I'm going BACK to the docs but to a new one who specializes in this stuff. Crossing my fingers that #1 my insurance will cover most of it and #2 I'll get back to a good place.

I'm tired of being depressed and sad all the time. I'm tired of being jealous of everyone around me. Somethings got to give!

3 comments:

jen said...

Big hug to you and hope you can get things straightened out.

wannabe former fatgirl said...

I am virtually hugging you, You are going to get back on track and thinks will get better

Anonymous said...

Way to be positive about it Sis! I sincerely hope the doc can get it figured out for you! Love the new hair color BTW! ;o)