2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lightening my mood

So I decided enough was enough. If I am going to accomplish my goals I needed to "Lighten" my mood. First I dyed my hair back to my blond color. I was happiest back in my teens as a blond and figure what the hell... it's bright cheery and can help me be positive right? Well so far I love it



Next, I read an article on MSN last week that Yellow nail polish can lift your spirits and is also a great color for Summer. So guess what I did last weekend? Went on a search for the most perfect shade of yellow. I found it at Target for like 2.50 it's called mellow yellow.
I put it on my toes and my fingers. At first I hated it, It's not my thing not to put red or pink on my toes. Today I've decided I really like it, it's growing on me. Maybe I'll venture out into some more bright colors this summer.

So try new things my friends... get out of the dark and into the spark!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I like your hair, good for YOU!GOOOOOOOO YELLLLLOOOOOOWWWW!