2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, June 13, 2011

So I've been maintaining at 332 for a month now. I guess I should be happy that I'm maintaining but that's my MO. I maintain.... if only I could get down to 160lbs and maintain ;)I've been cutting back on the drive thru and making killer turkey burgers and meals at home. The only thing I keep craving is little ceasers crazy bread... boo you are bad for my thighs!

So after 6 months of not being on any meds and not focusing on testing, charting, and calculating every little thing... I think I am mentally ready to start focusing with the doctors again on raising my progesterone levels. That's what they keep telling me will help us finally have a child. Right now all I'm asking god for is one child. So instead of leaving it up to chance anymore to get pregnant again.. I'm going to go back and do what the doctor tells me. So cross your fingers for me friends.

I probably won't type more then the above paragraph on this doc meds subject because #1 don't want too bore you and #2 if and when I do become with child again I will still have a chance of miscarriage again and I don't want to get everyone all excited. We've decided a specific time when I do get pregnant that we will release that information to the world. Just hoping it's before the holidays this year because that would be a killer present.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not just crossing my fingers but praying for you as well. :o)

Mindy said...

All my love and prayers for you and D! Can't wait to get some good news! ;0)