2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, January 14, 2011

On making the choice to embrace change

For so long I've been scared of change. To the point that I will stay in or in my mind create a miserable situation for years before deciding that change needs to happen. Whether that be a change in my attitude or a change of scenery... Either way it's change and I need to embrace it.

Right now I've been focusing on little changes. In my work out routines, In my appearance when I have time, and in my comments towards myself. This year Duane and I have decided we are going to embrace life and what ever changes are a head of us. We are going to start being active participants in our life rather then watch it pass us by. This, This has been the biggest change of all. Making the choice to choose life. Making the choice to embrace the world for all it's beauty and actually breathe it in. This takes a sacrifice in other aspects of our lives.

Point is until I change and choose to believe that my life is worth living... I will always be miserable. I HAVE TO BE THE POINT OF THE EQUATION THAT CHANGES!

No comments: