2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Not looking back but looking forward to 2011

So I was reading my friend Mindy's blog today about writing down your goals and hopes for 2011. So to stay in theme of wanting this year too be better then the last I am going to move on from 2010 to make 2011 a productive, life living, fulfilling one. I'm going to list my goals but go one step further to set mini goals so that each item is attemptable or achievable.

1. I am going to reconnect with myself
-Start writing or journaling more
-No more negative comments about myself
-take 20-30 mins a day just for myself (Meditation)
-Start taking steps to forgive and love myself
2. Continue on my weight loss journey
-Don't just talk the talk
-Move 30-60 mins a day (no excuses)
-Be accountable for EVERYTHING I put in my body
-Remember the vitamins
3. Get outdoors!!!
-Go Hiking to take pics
-Make it a habit to get out on Saturday/Sunday mornings
-Walk the dog more
-Get the yard the way I want it
4. Watch less TV
-This consumes my life, No longer!
-Things can be recorded and watched AFTER everything else is done
5. Focus on paying off debt
-Focus on one bill at a time
-Make a new budget for 2011
-Get Duane more involved in that budget
-Set financial goals together
6. Continue Date nights
-Once a month just a night out to focus on us
-My husband and my life are an important focus

These are just some... I've focused too much time on my work and am realizing I'm getting bigger and bigger and my excuse revolves around work. So this year I am going to start L-I-V-I-N! If I'm gone tomorrow I don't want to regret not living my life and putting what was important as a priority.

Happy new year all! Hope you have a prosperous year.

2 comments:

corinneparry said...

Go girl! I love you so much!

Mindy said...

I completely know how you feel about focusing so much on work. You and I are much the same in that we are the financial strength in our families. It's a lot of pressure in addition to everything else that comes with being a wife and mother. It's hard to not focus so much on the job and the money because it seems that without the money you can't live and without the job there is no money. But FOR SURE working is not living! Glad you see it and i hope that in 2011 you'll feel it and live it too!
Great goals by the way. I printed mine to post at work and home. It's not just something i'm doing today and forgetting about next month. Good luck girly! love ya!!!