2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's been like... forever

It really has been a while since I've even been on here to blog. I got so focused on the fertility meds that I lost sight of me. We've been trying so hard to have a baby that we lost sight of us. I finally had it. In July I told Duane, No MORE. I need to focus on goals I intend for myself.

I instantly registered for school and am now attending Stevens Henager College. I am moving towards my degree in Business with a emphasis in HR. This will complete a goal I've had forever which will be to graduate college. My next goal is to make the Presidents list a few times while I'm in college. For those of you who don't know... that's the tippy top! past the deans list.

I also know I need to refocus my health efforts. I've gained some weight back and I don't feel comfortable in my clothes. I'm NOT buying larger sizes so I need to spend the money on what I need to continue my health.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Sam, you're always an inspiration. :D Glad to hear your back in school. How's it going?