2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, February 18, 2013

Review, Redefine, and hopefully Renew

Hello all,

So I lost 35 lbs from Jan-Sept last year then I have been at a stale mate since. Plenty of things have gone on in my life but I'm really really discouraged that I can't get the scale to budge at all this whole time. I'm still doing My Fitness Pal. It states that I burn an avg of 3200 cals a day and that I should eat 500-1000 less then that. Well with my fitbit monitor I see that most days I am burning 2800 cals unless it's a work out day. So I've planned my days meals to be between 1800-2200 cals. Even with that... even if I go a little over I've managed to lose and gain the same 5 lbs several times over the last 6 months. If I were actually pregnant I would be ok with that but because I'm not it's pissing me off that I'm not dropping weight like a mad woman! I honestly and really discouraged today and don't know what to do. I've tried eating more for 2 weeks and gained... ate less and stayed the same. I can't seem to get far enough away to stop seeing "300+" on the scale. I don't want to do anything drastic because drastic tends to only be a temporary loss. Maybe I'll figure this out someday soon.

I gave up Sweets, Desserts, and Drive thru's for lent. So I'm hoping that maybe by the end of Lent I will have figured out my grove and get into all those sweet pairs of pants hanging in my other closet!

No comments: