2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Look back at 2012 goals

In Dec last year I made the below 5 goals. I will attempt to explain how I did on them..

#1 Only one meal out a week: This was a great goal but not realistic for our lifestyle. What I did instead was prelook up nutrition facts and made choices that fit within my daily "budget". So fail but not so much fail

#2 I am going to read one book a month: I went strong on this one the first half of the year... then I fell off. First off I'm taking a certification course for work and do a ton of reading for that... second, I've been working out so much I just want to spend my spare time with my hubs.

#3 Keep a up to date account ledger and stick strictly to a premade budget/grocery list: hahahahaha this will be on my 2013. This was an epic fail

#4 Take time for myself: This I didn't fail on. I signed up for Jazzercise 3-4 times a week and continued to do 2 scrapbook clubs a month. Now I feel like I don't have hardly any down time but that's not such a bad thing. Down time = eating junk

#5 Take time off and not lose the time I've earned: I can only carry over 40 hours into the next year... this year I'm not losing time I'm burning my time. I will only be carrying over 36 hours :) so no off time wasted this year. Yay!!

Additional goals: Participate in a 5K (fact I participated in 2 and 2 1 Ks), Gave up soda for good, started in Jan and haven't had any, and log all my food which I do on the myfitnesspal.com website religiously since July.

Stay tuned for my 2013 goals

No comments: