2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, April 4, 2011

Status Quo

So for the past month I've stayed around the same weight give or take 2 lbs. So I'm holding to the status Quo. I guess I should be happy I'm not gaining, but not happy I'm not losing. I've given up so much and the scale doesn't change.

Well a good friend of mine said that maybe it's the fertility vitamins I'm on. Maybe that is messing with my hormones and I need to stick with it because maybe once they balance out it'll drop off quick... Well I sure hope so.

This is really very discouraging. I know that every woman out there struggles and if you don't you are a lucky one. I don't want to find myself with some disease again but really isn't Obesity a disease too? It sure is. I don't know how many times I've thought there needs to be a fat camp that your insurance will help pay for only if you dedicate yourself and lose weight.

I've had my moments lately for desperate thoughts of going on HCG or something to help. I know it's only temporary but I've also known a few girls go on HCG drop 30-40 in a month and become pregnant with healthy babies.

I think if the fertilaid this month doesn't result in a AF or a BFP then I'll be heading back to the doctors. My poor emotions can't take this anymore.

1 comment:

jen said...

I'm sorry you're so discouraged but HCG is a bandaid not a solution. Stick to your healthy path, making good food and exercise choices is a lifestyle and it'll benefit you and your babies in the long run. If you ever, and I mean ever want to talk you know where to find me :)