2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Today is a new beginning...

Hello everyone,


I have been truly inspired by my friend Mindy. She had an adorable baby girl 2 days before my wedding in July. Since then she has lost a great deal of weight. She is posting a blog weekly with her step on the scale and using a ticker to show her weight loss. I decided I am going to do the same.


I've started basically doing this since I started in July. The Honeymoon threw me off a little and now I'm back to start again. So here is my first posting of my scale and now I have my ticker in place....


So some changes I'm making. Duane and I both are going to go on a customized meal plan that my friend and personal trainer is doing for us. It's based on our weight and out body fat %. Mine right now is 46.8% So not only am I going to watch my weight go down but I'm going to watch my body fat % go down. I will do a weigh in each week on Tuesday mornings and then maybe every other month a body fat % review.
Goal this week: 3 days of aqua aerobics and review meal plans.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Way to go!!! You can do it!

Ginny Clark said...

Sam, I love the ticker idea... what an awesome way to watch the pounds go away.
You can do this.