2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Saturday, November 7, 2009

OMG I did it! I lost my Vacation weight in a week!

I had a huge shocker when I stepped on the scale this morning...

I managed to loose all the weight I gained while I was on my honeymoon... in one week! I am down 7.2 lbs in a week. I didn't go to my class three times this week because of getting caught back up at work and my stress level was so high I needed a break. I am not going to let this weight loss go. I am going to continue to try and loose more weight this week.

Things I need to push this week:

Tone down the juice/More water

Go to class or the gym 3 times this week (hour each)

Take time out too just relax and work on stress relief

Thank you everyone for your well wishes!

3 comments:

Ginny Clark said...

Sam, you're awesome! way to go

Jenn said...

Way to go!!!! You are in inspiration. I am going to work harder to and get to my next goal before Thanksgiving! You are awesome!!!

The Delliskave Family! said...

Yay, Samantha! Vacation weight is horrible...seriously, you're having fun, do you have to think about gaining weight...then bam...you do...I hate that crap! But yay that you lost it! :) Keep up the good work!