2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, January 11, 2013

Doing it... no really

So I've been back to Jazzercise but the weather is causing classes to be cancelled so I've been thinking of alternative things to do at home. Crunches on commercials, Bicep curls, etc... anything I can do.

So I'm back down to my fighting weight before the holidays... 298! Which is awesomesauce. Now I need to break through that number and keep going. I updated my ticker with my 2013 goal to get to Onederland.. That's as long as I don't fall pregnant :P

I won't talk much about what I'm doing with that and the schedule... This time we'll keep it private when it does happen until we are in the safe zone. I've decided that I'm too old and will only have one pregnancy. People keep trying to change my mind but when I think about having a kid still living at home when I'm near my 60's it just turns me off hahahaha. I have worked so hard for just one.. if I'm blessed with just one I'm not pushing my luck.. I'm moving on with my life and enjoying every moment I get.

Anyways, got a little side tracked this week with emotions and rash choices to delete my calorie counter program... but all is good in the hood now. I am back on there and drama free peeps are gone off the list.

Jan Mini goal: 8.9 lbs

1 comment:

jen said...

So proud of you for finding ways to incorporate fitness into your life even when classes get cancelled. It's so easy to just say "screw it" and sit on your lazy butt.

Don't write off more then one baby, once you get yourself healthy you may find yourself a fertile little bunny. That's what I'm hoping for for you anyway :)

Anyway, great job and stay focused!