2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gifts that mean so much

In reading my Cousin in Laws blog today it made me think... Isn't it great when our significant others pick up on hints of things we NEED to help us on our journey. For her (being pregnant and due in Feb I think) she really enjoys running and really really wants to get back to it so my cousin gave her items for that including gift certificate for new running shoes.... that was priceless to her.

For me, I just want fun work outs. My husband knows I love to sing and dance around the house (not professionally hee hee). My work outs can be hard, challenging, but for the most part need to be different. So he got me Just Dance Summertime and Just Dance 3. I have 1 & 2 and looooove them! So I'm excited to have these two new additions. The other one he wanted to get me was Zumba 2 for the Wii but TRU was out so I'm going to see about ordering that one. The greatest gift my hubby can get me is the gift of bettering my life. I appreciate him for doing this for me. I appreciate him for eating my concoction's in trying to better feed us.... and most of all I appreciate that no matter what his love is unconditional. He just wants me around longer... who can blame him :)

1 comment:

jen said...

Awe, glad to inspire you! That's exactly how I felt about Jon's gifts, he loves me so much he wants me healthy, happy and around for a good long time.

Dance your ass off girl!