2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, September 2, 2011

And the first week results are.... drum roll!!!

Down to 328!! Yay!!!!

Let me tell you my shock to have lost 12 lbs in a week. That means I'm well with in my goal to hop on a plane in little over a week. I knew I could do it. I've done it before. I didn't do anything unhealthy. I've been eating on meal plan 99% of the time. No Candy, No Soda, and I'm finally starting to lose my with drawls headaches.

Tonight I have a date night with the hubs and I planned today to be able to have popcorn (no butter) and twislers (sugar free if I can find it). I will only be drinking water. I'm so excited to be going out and planning what I'm eating before so I don't overdo it.

Duane is also doing this with me. He's weighing in tomorrow and if he chooses to share I'll let him do so on his blog.

3 comments:

Dani said...

WOW!!!! WOOOHOOO!!! GO YOU! :) Great to see this post!

Anonymous said...

You need to add the little "LIKE" option on your page. Sometimes I just wanna like what you say and I feel like I'm always saying the same thing!

YOU GO GIRL!!! Everyday is one step closer to the new you and further away from the old you!

Mindy said...

Freakin awesome girly!!! LOVE IT!!!