2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, October 23, 2009

Getting Ready for Vacation

Hello again everyone,

As I get ready for vacation I have been starting to think about what my eating habits are going to be during and after vacation. I think I will be pretty good on vacation it'll be a matter of getting enough of the right foods.

I have contacted my friend who is a personal trainer to ask him to come up with a new meal plan for me for when I get back. I also am having him take into consideration my husband as I also cook the majority of our meals. I am super excited to be working with him again. It's time for a change to boost my weight loss.

I want to wish everyone a happy weekend and also hope that you have a great week while I'm playing on a much needed and deserved vacation.

Check back mid November!

1 comment:

Ginny Clark said...

Have a GREAT vacation with your hubby. I'm sure you'll have a blast.